- All Purpose flour - 2 cups
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Mangrela- ajwain- 1 tsp
- Oil- 1 + 1 cups
|All ingredients in flour|
- Mix All purpose flour, wheat flour, salt , mangrela- ajwain together.
- Add 1/2 cup of oil in a flour mixture.
|Flour mixed with oil, salt, mangrela-ajwain|
- Slowly, add water and make a tight dough out of it.
- Take a small part of dough, make it like a small ball, roll it.
- In a pan, heat all leftover oil for 5-7 minutes.
|Small rolled dough|
- When heated, add rolled dough in a pan.
- Press it with spatula from all sides.
- Turn it over and cook it on another side.
- Enjoy it hot with curry.