Cauliflower in Tomato Soup Gravy




Most of us, forget small packets of masala powder hiding between big containers. And then after sometime we do not even remember the existence of that masala powder. Same thing happened with me.

Few days back, when I was cleaning 1 of my Kitchen Cabinet (contains most stuffs which I do not use regularly), I found a packet of Hot Tomato Soup Powder. I happened to got it around 6 months ago. I was in no mood of making the soup, but I do not wanted to throw it away. So, I kept it back in drawer.

Today, when I was talking to my dearest friend "Anupama", she asked me the same question " how to use tomato Soup powder, if U do not want to make a soup. After giving some thought, I came to conclusion that the Chinese dishes like Cauliflower Manchurian, Vegetable  Manchurian ( these recipe will be coming soon) will come out good. But, again I was running out of cornflour, so I decided of making simple Cauliflower dish, which turned out to be so yummy, that I couldn't stop finishing it all by myself.

Here, is the recipe for this amazing dish -

 Ingredients-


  1. Cauliflower skillets - 2 Bowls ( cleaned, washed and drained)
  2. Onion - 1/2 thinly sliced (big)
  3. Garlic - 2 cloves (minced)
  4. Salt to taste
  5. Turmeric Powder - 1tsp
  6. Black Pepper Powder- 1tsp
  7. Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
  8. Cooking Oil - 1 tbsp
  9. Hot Tomato Soup Powder - 3 Tbsp

Directions-  

  • Mix Hot tomato Soup Powder with double amount of water.

  • Stir so that all lumps are dissolved.

  • Add salt according to your taste, with turmeric powder, black pepper powder and cumin powder.

  • Wash Cauliflower skillets and drain.
  • In a heated pan, add  cooking oil, garlic, when turns light brown, add onion and fry for 2-3 minutes on high flame.

  • On high flame and add the Cauliflower and fry for 2-3 minutes.

     
  • Add 1/2 cup of water more, and cover it, let it get cooked for another 15 minutes.
  • Check cauliflower by cutting it through spoon.
  • All the water should get dried up by this time, and if it's not open the lid of pan, and dry it with stirring occasionally on high flame.

  • Garnish it with Cilantro, and serve it hot with roti/ parantha/ tortilla.
 NOTE-  To make it more nutritious, add chopped spinach to Garnish. It will look beautiful and will be healthy too.


Comments

selena gomez said…
Brilliant post! wow....lovely n delicious .it tastes yummy too!
order online food delhi

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers