Paneer Tikka

Paneer Tikka- One of my favorite dishes. In my college days, whenever we are eating out, it's one of the dishes we like to order in starters. Never given a thought about how it is made. 

4 years back, my husband got relocated and we came to a new place. Everything was new. New place, new house, new friends, I was liking it there, but I was missing my lovely family back at home. Days passed, and one day during an evening walk, I met a girl (later she became 1 of my good friend). We always use to go for a long walk, long girl friend chats. I read some where few days back, "Eating Healthy helps keep our body healthy, but Woman brains stay Healthy, when they meet their  Girlfriends. "

Ingredients for 4 people-
  1. Paneer cubes - 1/2 kg
  2. Garlic Paste - 2tsp
  3. Ginger paste - 2tsp
  4. Chaat Masala - 1tsp
  5. Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
  6. Tandoori Masala - 1 tsp
  7. Black Pepper powder - 1tsp
  8. Salt - 1tbsp
  9. Yogurt - 3 tbsp
  10. Oil for brushing
  11. Lemon - 1 (quartered)
  12. Onion Sliced into rings - 7-8
  13. Green Bell Pepper - 7-8 ( cut in squares)
Directions - 
  • Mix all ingredients except lemon and oil and leave it aside for 2 hours, and keep it inside the refrigerator for 8-10  hours. 
  • 20 minutes before serving, place the paneer, onions and Green bell peppers on a baking pan, brush it with oil and bake it in a preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
  • Turn it over, again brush it with oil and cook on another side for another 5 minutes.
  • Serve the Tikkas hot, garnished with lemon, onion rings and green bell peppers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers