Spicy Crispy Masala mirch

A friend is one with whom you are comfortable, to whom you are loyal, through whom you are blessed, and for whom you are grateful. This quote is by William Arthur Ward  , but it actually applies to me and I am glad, that I am blessed with enough friends around me, who makes me feel special and needed every single day. 
This recipe is for those Spicy people who just cannot live without Spices in their lives. I have some of friends, who love spices, but believe me without them my life would have been replica of a winter tree, which has no leaves and is standing alone. I am very thankful to God, for sending those amazing friends to me.
This Masala Mirch is an amazing side dish, which goes with rice as well as chapati. My hubby is very much found of Chillies. But, excess consumption of red Chillies results in Stomach problems, like gastric, heat and ulcers, etc. So, to avoid excess use of Red Chillies, I made this "Spicy Crispy Masala Mirch".
So, here is the recipe of Spicy Crispy Masala Mirch for you guys. Enjoy this amazing side dish with any Main Course of your choice. 
Ingredients - 
  1. Green fat Chillis - 15-16 
  2.  Hing  - 1 pinch
  3. Panch Poran - 1tsp
  4. Mustard Oil - 1tbsp
  5. Salt to taste
  6. Chilli Powder - 1/4 tsp
  7. Saunf -  1tbsp
  8. Rice floor - 1tbsp
  9. Aamchur Powder - 1tsp
  10. Lime Juice - 1tbsp
  11. Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Directions - 
  • Heat mustard oil, add hing and panch phoran. Add chopped green fat chillies (moti mirchis). 
  • Add salt, chilli powder , saunf powder. Sauté on high heat. 
  • Add rice flour and cook. Squeeze lime juice and add little Aamchur powder. 
  • Add sugar, and Cover to cook till the rice flour is cooked. 
  • Keep stirring and let it all dry up. 
  • Chatpati (spicy) chilli  is ready to serve.
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers